About me

My photo
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am the hoster of July's Handmade, an online cake and handicraft shop. We can custom make your birthday cake as your requirement. Let's add us on FACEBOOK and visit our webshop: www.julyshm.com , or email me at julyshm@gmail.com.

20101006

Cindy's Big Day

Time to fight for the blessing flower!!! HAHA!! Cindy baby I was so glad to be your girl's 契媽媽!!You know i gonna cry when you spoke out your vows, you two will be together for the whole life... THE WHOLE LIFE... what an serious and romantic term... haha maybe you found that's not much fun to stand under the sun with the heave bride veil, we both witnessed your "hai" face... haha!! but u knwo it's really happy for you... yes it's a little bit earlier than all of us but it doesn't matter, coz u and jerry is really loving each other... I don't have so much money and ideas to buy cute cute presents for you. I can only ultimize my strength to make a simple and beauty wedding cake for you... wish all of you may like it and enjoy tasting it.

 
 
This is a three-tier wedding cake. The combination is simple, three different sizes round buttercake, jam with vanilla buttercream and homemade strawberry jam on each layer. sift some icing sugar on the top of the cake. and then add some roses, strawberrier and raspberries for decoration. Taste is a little bit too sweet coz their is much much buttercream, next time i may mix the buttercream together with yogurt, i think the taste must be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment